jueves, 23 de febrero de 2012

Maria Mena - Just Hold Me





I need your reassurance  Comfortable as you are,  You count the days  But if I wanted silence I would whisper  If I wanted loneliness I'd choose to go  If I liked rejection I'd audition  And if I didn't love you, you would know  So why can't you just hold me,  how come it's so hard?  Do you like to see me broken?  Why do I still care?  You say you see the light now  at the end of this narrow hall  I wish it didn't matter  I wish I didn't give you all  But if I wanted silence I would whisper  If I wanted loneliness I'd choose o go  If I liked rejection I'd audition  And if I didn't love you, you would know  So why can't you just hold me  How come it's so hard?  Do you like to see me broken?  Why do I still care?  Poor little misunderstood baby  No one likes a sad face  But I can't remember life without him  I think I did have good days  I'm sure I did have good days  So why

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario